First starter stealing questions:questions from :
- Explain why Man of Steel is either good or bad in the best possible manner.
- Who would you want on Jimmy Kimmel’s Mean Tweets series: www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Y1iEr…?
- Top 10 worst movies you’ve ever seen off the top of your head
- Top 10 overrated Oscar-winning films you’ve seen
- Best guilty-pleasure film
- Which celebrity would you choose to spend one whole day dining with at the best restaurants in your state?
- “Crushed and broken by an unconscious naked child…. Yup. I think I’m done here.”
- “Do you know what the difference is… between justice… and punishment?”
- “How can less be more? More is more.”
- Which would you rather watch: James Cameron’s AVATAR or Roland Emmerich’s White House Down?
1. Man Of Steel is good regarding it's approach on Superman's character making him a much human and relatable through the story, the potrayal of the villains was very good, the action scenes and the cinematography were great and the same can be said for the soundtrack. Despite how much people hates it, I still love it to this very day.
2. I don't know.
3. Twilight Saga, Batman & Robin, Dragon Ball Evolution, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, 2010 A Nightmare On Elm Street, Titanic, Pearl Harbor, The Bayformers Trilogy, Shrek 4 and The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2.
4. Titanic, Avatar, The Dark Knight, LOTR Trilogy, Gravity. That's all I can remember.
5. My best guilty pleasure film is DBZ: Battle Of The Gods.
6. I don't get it.
7. No idea.
9. I don't know.
10. None of them for good.
questions from thatbronywithglasses1. What is your favorite character archetype?
2. What movie did you like as a kid that you hate as an adult?
3. Where in the world IS Carmen Sandiego?
4. Favorite over powered character?
5. You're trapped in a room with a hipster, a brony, a Whovian, a Trekkie, and one intelligent person, you have a gun, and are ordered to kill one of them. Who, and why?
6. Coke or Pepsi?
7. You have been assigned an essay where you explain why your favorite/best movie is an atrocious train wreck, not doing it will lead to the destruction of your laptop and/or computer, the loss of any job you may have, and being subjected to the worst torture imaginable for the rest of your life (wow, strict teacher), how do you proceed? (Basically, there is no "take the alternative" route, you have to, and are being forced to do it)
8. Your favorite hero and favorite heroine have babies, what would they be like?9. What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything (cannot be anything of, or relating to, 42)My Answers:
1. I'm stuck between evil manipulator (Hannibal Lecter or Darth Sidious) or prideful charismatic character (that would be Dr. House, Vegeta and Rainbow Dash)
2. That might be the shitty Bayformers.
3. Hiding somewhere else.
4. The Saiyans.
5. Everyone for obnoxious
7. My favorite is Batman: The Dark Knight Returns and my problems would be Superman being a bitch, how did Green Arrow lost his arm, the voice of The Joker and the way the fight between Batsy and Supes ended. That would be it.
8. Batman and Celestia, I rather not imagine that plz.
9. Everything I love, enjoy, share and care. Simple.
and last but not least,
- You're being attacked by the protagonist of a video game you recently played, and your only defence is the protagonist of the last show you watched. How screwed are you?
- Would you attend The Rocky Horror Picture Show live, in full cosplay?
- What is the best show HBO has ever had? Game of Thrones, ROME, True Detective, Mr. Show, The Sopranos, Flight of the Conchords, etc?
- You come across (insert favourite character from Friendship is Magic here) on your doorstep, alone, hungry and in a box marked "give to a good home." What do you do?
- If you were in Westeros and you could prevent at least one infamous atrocity to save as many lives as possible, what would it be and how would you go about it?
- If you had to choose, which is the better science fiction film about the evils of racism, and thereby more watchable? AVATAR or District 9?
- Name one fictional character you would like to motorboat. You know exactly what I mean. Come on, don't be shy.
- How comfortable would you be in playing a video game... where the hero - be the person grizzled badass, moody swordsmen or plucky adventurer - was gay (male or female)? Could you stomach it?
- Who do you watch The Escapist for? Bob Chipman, Jim Sterling, or Yahtzee Croshaw?
- Do any of my questions make you uncomfortable?
2. No to be honest.
3. I only watched Game Of Thrones and I like it.
4. Celestia? OH NO! I'd better do something quick and make sure she's better enough.
5. I'll leave it as a mistery there.
6. None of them.
7. Excuse me? Are you sicko? *sigh* Fine I'm on with Azula here.
8. I'm fine with it as long as it has good story in it.
9. No I wouldn't watch the movie.
10. Truth be told, they kind of did.
Mini-Rant number 1: FUCK YOU SOPA!
Sign petition: petitions.whitehouse.gov/petit…
Rant Number 2: The EU after Episode VI is now non-canon? *sigh* wow Disney well done *sarcastic* However, they were things about that era that didn't like very much such as Clone Darth Sidious, Lost Tribe Of The Sith, The Fall Of Jacen Solo, Chewie's death and Dark Side Luke Skywalker. But it did had things that I liked such as The way of The New Jedi Order (I prefer this Jedi Order over the one from the PT Era), The Heroes from the OT evolving as characters and the new characters of that, mainly Thrawn, Lumiya, Mara Jade and Jaina Solo. But seeing how that goes it kinda leaves me hopeless fro Episode VII (almost as I'm with the Batman and Superman movie).
Update: I'll be offline for a week but I'll be back and with plenty projects in mind. First my review on the last episodes of the CGI Clone Wars, the reviews of films that I due (specially my 2nd review of DBZ: Battle Of The Gods, my review on Nolan's Batman Trilogy and so forth), new memes/countdowns coming (My Top 10 Heroes) and so forth. Btw, once the 4th season of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic is finally over I will review the full series. Just to let you know people. That would be all and have a very nice week. See you then.